Thursday 14 June 2012

OOTD "Orange Wednesday"

For the first time in what seems like ages me and Phil decided to go see "Rock Of Ages" last night with the orange Wednesday 2for1 we used to do this every Wednesday "date night" however since we moved into our flat in September this tradition soon disappeared, don't get me wrong we still do lots of other coupled-up things and make sure we go away for a couple of days every month like tomorrow were off to London till Sunday and seeing the "Love Of My Life" Russell Brand tomorrow and then seeing "The Million Pound Drop" being filmed on Saturday so we've got a fun packed weekend planned.

So here is my OOTD from yesterday,

Dress worn as top: Republic
Skirt: *Vintage (originally Dorothy Perkins) £2.99
Heels: Primark
Necklace: Primark 

My photo was took in the rush of the moment on our way out of the house and on my boyfriend's phone so I apologise for the not so great quality.

I was gonna take a photo of my recent Vintage buys and post them on here today but I'm currently tucked up in bed watching "The Only Way Is Marbs" as Im feeling very under the weather today :( so I'll make sure I do the post after I'm back from my weekend in London



No comments:

Post a Comment