When I received an email this morning with the subject: SALE SALE SALE! Dresses from £8! from Boohoo.com I had to have a browse and found some lovely items (mostly floral) that I would like to purchase. Boohoo.com has been my favourite online clothes shopping site for about 3 years and until I started blogging and discovered a wider world of online shopping it used to be the first and only place I'd go to online for a new outfit. After my browse this morning I remembered why its my favourite, most of their clothes are floral, girlie dresses ( my favourite) and reasonably priced with or without a sale. The problem however is I've given myself a clothes ban until before my 21st (So I can buy myself a lovely outfit or two) which is on the 23rd of July also me and Phil are looking for a new flat and I know were going to have to fork out tons of money on paperwork, deposits and rent. So here's my wishlist I might cheekily invest in one of these items because I have a perfect excuse the excuse being I've just passed my first year of university with flying colours and I am yet to treat myself.
1. Polly Ditsy Print Full Skirt
2. Arina Rose Print Peplum Strappy Dress
3. Sandra Halterneck Structured Fit & Flare Dress
4. Cara Floral Bow Waist Net Frill Prom Dress
5. Katie Ditsy Print 50's Plaited Belt Dress
6. Amy Box Pleat Skater With Lace Insert
7. Jess All Over Floral Print Sleeveless Dress
8. Pippa Black Suedette Bow Cage Platform Heels
Do you like the items I chose?
Which of the items on my wishlist is your favourite?
What are your opinions on Boohoo.com?